Competition and prize draw rules
We run competitions and prize draws as well as giving out incentives for surveys or to encourage people to get involved with Magna.
The competitions and prize draws are administered under the Magna Housing competition rules which have been written by our legal department.
The rules make sure competitions and prize draws are straightforward and fair, as well as ensuring each individual competition is adjudicated and witnessed by independent observers.
Result records will be kept of each competition and made available for scrutiny.
- Only one entry per household.
- Competitions/prize draws are open to tenants of Magna Housing except employees, board members or their close relatives.
- Once the draw has been completed, the prize winners will be contacted by telephone or in writing within one week of the draw date.
- Only the winners will be contacted personally.
- Prizes available will usually be shopping vouchers or branded merchandise. Magna reserves the right to provide other prizes of a similar type or value or to pay prizes by way of a cash credit to the account of any tenant who owes money to Magna.
- Magna does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Tenants must submit a correctly completed prize draw/competition entry form and comply with all the rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Magna reserves the right to cancel any prize draw/competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering any competition/prize draw.
- Entrants agree to some of their personal details and their image being publicised in conjunction with this prize draw/competition by returning the form. This will be confirmed if you are a prize winner.
- Entry to all competitions is free but subject to returning the appropriate entry form no later than the date specified in each draw.
- Magna’s decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.