Application to keep a pet
I have read Magna Housing’s Guidelines ‘Promoting Responsible Pet Ownership’ and agree to comply with them.
I am applying to Magna Housing to keep the above pet(s) and by signing this form I am agreeing to the following:
I undertake to:
- comply with all rules relating to pets and will ensure that all persons living with me and any visitors to my home also do so.
- be responsible for and supervise the pet(s).
- care for the pet(s) and its/their health and safety and overall welfare.
- ensure the pet(s) does/do not cause a nuisance to neighbours or the general public.
- ensure that any fouling/mess on communal areas/public paths is cleared up immediately.
- ensure that the pet(s) does/do not cause any damage in the property or communal area.
I understand that if I infringe the rules it may affect my tenancy.
I am aware that Magna Housing may take action against me if my pet(s) cause a nuisance which could include withdrawing permission for the pet(s) or my eviction.
If I vacate the property, I understand I must take my pet(s) with me and ensure that all items relating to the pet(s) are removed and the property is thoroughly cleaned. If I do leave my pet(s) in the property I give permission for Magna Housing to arrange their removal. I agree to make good any damage my pet(s) has/have caused.
Magna Housing will use the information you provide on this form for the purpose of considering your request for permission for a pet. The form will capture data on our website and will be sent to our tenancy team. We will treat your personal details with respect and will never sell them to other companies for marketing purposes. You can remove your information at any time by emailing our communication department. For more information about our privacy practices please see our Privacy notice.