What can I do online?
If you have any questions about our website, or would like to suggest improvements, please contact our communication department on 01305 214047 or email the communication department.
What are the benefits of using your online account?
- It displays and updates customer information immediately and records service requests directly onto Magna’s housing system, avoiding any risk of delay or lost information.
- Because you can see your data in the same way as we can when you first log in, many enquiries are resolved faster than usual.
- Using our online services saves you money compared to communicating with us face-to-face, by telephone or by post.
- It gives you a service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- It prevents unauthorised access to services and information.
What can I do on my online account?
Magna’s online services allow you, our customer, to access information relating to your home, including repairs, rent accounts and rent payments.
The information is integrated into Magna's own system so you see the same information as Magna staff can see.
Rent and service charge account enquiries
It allows you, our residents and leaseholders, to see the current status of your account, including balance enquiries and an online rent statement displaying details of recent transactions.
You can look at:
- Your current balance
- Recent payments
- Recent charges
Report a repair and check on your repair status
You can report repairs safely and securely online, view planned and recently completed repairs for your home and communal areas and see the status of previously reported repairs, including the progress that has been made.
Log repairs and look at:
- Planned and completed repairs in communal areas
- Planned and completed repairs in your home
- The progress of a repair
Is the system secure?
Yes. The system using the latest encryption technology and all users have to be properly checked. Only registered and checked users can access their own data and update their profile.
How to register for an account
• Click ‘My account’ which you will find on the top right of our website
• Select ‘View my account’.
• Click ‘Register now’.
• Fill in your email address, enter a username, password and choose a security question.
• Select ‘Next step – select service’.
• Under ‘Housing online’ click ‘Add Service’.
• Click ‘Next step – complete registration’.
• An email will be sent to you that will contain a link which will activate your account.
• Click the link in the verification email which will take you back to the online services Sign in/Register screen.
• Enter your username and password.
• Click ‘Sign in’.
• Enter your tenancy reference number (you can find your full tenancy reference number on your rent statement).
• Select ‘Use now’.
You will be asked for some details regarding your tenancy. If you are able to answer the questions and provide enough information to verify your account you will have immediate access to your account details.
If you do not have enough information then you can request a PIN number which will be sent through the post. Either way, only Magna customers can register and only registered and checked users can access their own data.
If you need help setting up your online services account
If you have any queries or need any help in setting up your online services account then please contact us either by emailing online services or calling 01305 216023.