The Magna Scrutiny Group
We are looking for motivated and enquiring residents to join our new Magna Scrutiny Group!
The Magna Scrutiny Group (MSG) is:
A group of residents working together with staff to check and challenge our service delivery and performance to help improve services
We are looking for 6-8 residents who will make up this group.
What’s in it for me?
- Receive training and support to help with your personal development
- Improve your self-confidence and self-esteem
- Provide a productive and rewarding use of spare time
- Build relationships with other residents and be part of a group that makes a difference
What do I have to do?
- Be part of a group that shapes the business
- Work with staff to identify any issues that need addressing
- Attend meetings and training sessions
- Assist in the preparation of reports on scrutiny topics discussed
We pay expenses, such as travelling, childcare and carer costs.
If this sounds like something for you, fill in the expression of interest form and email it to Neil Bliss, resident and community engagement officer.