There’s some exciting work going on behind the scenes at Magna as we introduce new and improved systems so we can deliver excellent customer service to you.
While we do the upgrade, we have to make some changes to limit the amount of repairs going through our current systems.
From 24 November to 27 November we will be taking urgent and emergency repairs and gas servicing enquiries only.
From 30 November to 08 December we will be taking emergency repairs and gas servicing enquiries only.
As we implement our new system we will start to open up more of our services. We anticipate that our services will be back to normal by 14 December.
A reminder of what classes as urgent and emergency is below:
- Electrical faults
- Minor roof leaks
- Plumbing leaks
- Non flushing toilet, if this is the only one in the household
- Storm, accident or flood damage
- Gas leaks – contact the National Gas Emergency Line on 0800 111 999
- Complete loss of electric supply – contact your electricity supplier first
- Complete loss of water supply – contact your water supplier first
- Blocked or leaking foul main drain
- Blocked toilet where there is only one in your home (but you may be charged if you or your family have caused the blockage)
- Major pipe bursts
- Major roof leaks
- Broken main entrance door /window posing security risk
- Blocked flue
- Smoke detector not working (unless you have another one working in the property, this does not include changing batteries)
Once the new system is live, we will have a dedicated team ready to answer your calls and catch up on any work that needs to be done.
Thanks for your patience while we work to improve our services.