Categories of anti-social behaviour and our response times
Anti-social behaviour has been classified into categories and given response times to deal with it.
Response time: one working day. Some examples may be:
- Violent criminal activity
- Drug dealing
- Domestic violence Harassment (Hate crime)
- Threats of violence
Response time: three working days. Some examples may be:
- Aggressive and abusive behaviour
- Constant noise nuisance
- Drug, solvent or alcohol abuse in communal areas
- Vandalism Verbal abuse
Response time: five working days. Some examples may be:
- Children nuisance
- Constant arguing and door slamming
- Operating noisy machinery for an excessive amount of time at unreasonable hours.