Stock couple with agent

Struggling to pay?

We understand that for many reasons you may fall behind with your rent or are struggling to make your payments.

It is important that you contact us to discuss your options.

If you fall into arrears and we receive no contact we will follow the arrears process as follows:

  • Write to you
  • Telephone you
  • Serve a notice seeking possession or notice requiring possession
  • Write you another letter
  • Apply to court for a hearing - at the moment this costs £394.50. We will apply to the court for you to repay this money to us as well as any other money you owe.

Contacting us early and working with us to sort out the situation and repay your arrears is the best solution. We may ask you to meet with our money matters team to review your income, expenditure and budgets.