How to register for an account
- You'll need your email address, mobile number and date of birth.
- Your current tenancy number (this is your 7 digit new tenancy number, starting with an 80 which you can ask us, or find on your rent statement).
- You'll also need to set a password. Your password must contain at least 12 characters one capital, and one number or symbol.
- Once you have entered those details, click submit.
- We'll send you an email with a verification code. Please note, the verification code is valid for 4 hours. If you are not able to use the verification code, within 4 hours, then please register again to obtain a new code.
- Copy the verification code.
- Go back to the registration screen and click on the validation button.
- Enter your email address and validation code.
- Click on the submit button to login with your username and new password.
- If your email does not appear in your inbox, please check your junk email folder.
- If for any reason, the registration fails it may be because some of the details you entered didn't quite match our records and we'll need to update your details on our systems.
- If you need any help with your account please ask for help by clicking below.
On the customer portal you can
- view your rent statement
- ask us about your rent account
- pay your rent without having to remember your tenancy number
- create a budget plan
- ask permission
- request a payment arrangement
- ask for money or benefits advice
- report ASB, fly tipping, abandoned vehicles and graffiti
- tell us about changes to people in your household
- update your contact details
- request a call back