On the customer portal you can
- view your rent statement.
- pay your rent.
- request permission.
- create a budget plan.
- request money or benefits advice.
- report ASB, fly tipping and graffiti.
- tell us about changes to people in your household.
- update your contact details.
To use our customer portal, you'll need to register
- You'll need your email address, mobile number and date of birth.
- Your tenancy number (this is your 7 digit new tenancy number, starting with an 80 which you can ask us, or find on your rent statement).
- You'll also need to set a password. Your password must contain at least 5 letters and one number.
- Once you have entered those details, click submit.
- We'll send you an email with a verification code. Please note, the verification code is valid for 4 hours. If you are not able to use the verification code, within 4 hours, then please register again to obtain a new code.
- Copy the verification code.
- Go back to the registration screen and click on the validation button.
- Enter your email address and validation code.
- Click on the submit button to login with your username and new password.
- If your email does not appear in your inbox, please check your junk email folder.
- If for any reason, the registration fails it may be because some of the details you entered didn't quite match our records and we'll need to update your details on our systems. Please give us a call on 0800 358 6025, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll have you up and running in no time.