How can I report a parking issue?

We usually aren't responsible for resolving parking disputes. The only time we may be able to help is if a vehicle has been abandoned in your area. You can find out more about how to report this here.

If your home has a car park which is used for storing your vehicle and you want to dispute a fine or report an issue, you'll need to get in touch with the third-party company that manages the car park. We don't manage any car parks which are used by our customers to store their vehicles at their home.

If you want to report an issue with a vehicle parked on a public highway, you'll need to get in touch with your local authority or the police depending on the nature of the issue.

We've included some useful links below:

Did you find this information useful?

Your feedback will be submited upon pressing the button

thumbs up
thumbs down

Thank you for your feedback

Do you still need help? Contact Us