How do I apply for a mortgage?

If you're looking to buy a shared ownership home from us, you may need a mortgage for the share of your home that you own.

Once you've found your home, you'll need to complete a free financial assessment with an independent financial advisor (IFA) from our panel. Even if you're a cash buyer you'll need to speak to one of the IFA's. They'll be able to confirm your eligibility.

Once you've been assessed, the IFA can help you to arrange a mortgage. You can also use another IFA that isn't on our panel to arrange this if you wish.

You can learn more about the process here.

Did you find this information useful?

Your feedback will be submited upon pressing the button

thumbs up
thumbs down

Thank you for your feedback

Do you still need help? Contact Us