I have a water leak, can I claim compensation?

If you weren't aware of the leak and your bill is higher than usual, you may be able to apply for a leak allowance from your water supplier. To apply for this please contact your water supplier.

If you're not sure who your water supplier is, you can put your postcode into this website to find out.

We're not usually able to compensate you for water leaks.

Did you find this information useful?

Your feedback will be submited upon pressing the button

thumbs up
thumbs down

Thank you for your feedback

Do you still need help? Contact Us