I've received a letter saying I need to switch to Universal Credit

If you're currently claiming older benefits, you may receive a letter, also known as a migration notice, telling you that you'll need to switch over to Universal Credit to continue claiming your benefits.

We understand these processes can often be confusing and worrying, which is why our money matters team are here to help. We've created a useful video which explains what managed migration is, how it might affect you, and what we can do to help you. Give it a watch below.

If you've received a migration notice and you'd like some support, get in touch with our money matters team and they'll be happy to help.

Did you find this information useful?

Your feedback will be submited upon pressing the button

thumbs up
thumbs down

Thank you for your feedback

Do you still need help? Contact Us