My rent is increasing and I get Universal Credit. What do I need to do?

Customers who receive Universal Credit must report the change of rent on their journal on the day the change takes place.

  • For customers who are charged a monthly rent this will be 1 April
  • For customers who are charged weekly and who have rent-free weeks this will be 10 April
  • For customers charged weekly but do not have rent-free weeks the change will be 3 April.

If in doubt, please contact us.

Did you find this information useful?

thumbs up
thumbs down

Thank you for your feedback

Do you still need help? Contact Us