Who do I claim compensastion from, for wasted water following a leak?

If you've had a leak from the toilet cistern or a tap, and your bill is higher than normal, you may be able to apply for a leak allowance from your supplier. To apply for this please contact your supplier.

Did you find this information useful?


Thank you for your feedback

Do you still need help? Contact Us