How will Magna consult with me?
We will consult with leaseholders about:
- any policies which have a direct impact on them
- services provided or proposed changes to services provided
- major maintenance and improvement works that we plan to undertake. These works include such things as new roofs, double glazing and external redecoration. The method of consultation will depend on the number of leaseholders affected.
We would normally consult with homeowners individually, electronically where possible.
Other consultation methods may include:
- Meetings, for example to discuss proposals for major works to blocks of flats
- Home visits
- Focus groups
- Leaseholders’ newsletters
- Written material, for example to comply with the consultation requirements set out in the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002.
We will review the results of consultation exercises and feed back the results.