Mutual exchange policy header


If you're homeless or threatened with homelessness you should contact your local authority for help. They have a duty to give housing advice and may be able to provide some form of temporary accommodation if you've lived in the area for at least 6 out of 12 months, or 3 out of 5 years.

The local authorities we work with are: