Do I need contents insurance?

While we insure the building you live in, we're not responsible for insuring the contents of your home such as furniture, belongings, or decorations against theft, fire, burst pipes, and other household risks.

You should also have insurance for any changes you've made to your home that you've paid for, such as a new conservatory, kitchen, or flooring.

If your belongings are damaged due to negligence on our part then we will cover the cost of the belongings, following an enquiry.

You can learn more about insurance for your home by clicking here.

Did you find this information useful?

Your feedback will be submited upon pressing the button

thumbs up
thumbs down

Thank you for your feedback

Do you still need help? Contact Us