I need an adaptation for a disability

We're able to help by installing minor adaptations to your home free of charge to make it more accessible for you, such as grab rails or additional sockets for medical equipment.

If you need a major change to your home, such as a stair lift or a ramp, then you need to get in touch with your local authority to request an occupational therapist assessment. We've got more information about this process here.

Once you've had a major adaptation fitted to your home, it's important to get in touch with us and let us know as we may be able to help maintain it for you.

Did you find this information useful?

Your feedback will be submited upon pressing the button

thumbs up
thumbs down

Thank you for your feedback

Do you still need help? Contact Us