Stock women and child in kitchen

Adaptations for disabilities

We're all about creating great homes together. We believe it's important that our homes can be enjoyed by everyone, no matter what your needs are, and will always try to help make your home as easy for you to live in as possible.

We can pay for minor adaptations. Things like lever taps, grab rails, additional sockets for medical equipment or adapted heating controls. If you could benefit from a minor adaption let us know.

If your home requires major changes to meet your needs things like stair lifts, level access showers and ramps then its best for you to call your local council to request an occupational therapist assessment. They will visit you in your home and assess your needs. If you need help with this let us know. Depending on their assessment the council may fund your major adaptation. Sometimes we contribute to this funding to make sure you get what you need to live comfortably in your home.

Need help with adaptations

If you, or someone you live with, could benefit from minor adaptions then please let us know.