Gender pay gap data for Magna Housing Limited
- Magna employs more than 250 people so it is required to publish details of its gender pay gap. The data is based on the April 2019 earnings for those employed by Magna on 5th April 2019.
- 415 individuals were included in the results, 164 females and 251 males. This includes Board Members and casual workers but excludes anyone on reduced pay. The calculation includes other payments such as on call payments and fire warden allowances.
- Magna’s six gender pay gap calculations for April 2019 are
- Mean gender pay gap = 7% (it was 14.1% in 2018 and 17.7% in 2017)
- Median gender pay gap = 13% (it was 10.9% in 2018 and 18.4% in 2017)
- Mean bonus gender pay gap = not applicable because we have not paid any bonuses
- Median bonus gender pay gap = not applicable because we have not paid any bonuses
- Percentage who received a bonus = 0%
- Proportion of males and females in each quartile bracket (if you sort the hourly rates low to high and then split them into four equal groups, the 1st quartile being the lowest and the 4th being the highest) =
|% of females||% of males|