Our support advisors help customers with life skills including learning how to cook, clean, budget, improve their home life and protect their tenancies.
They can support you with cooking healthy meals including teaching them how to plan what food to buy and how to work out what it would cost. They will be happy to assist with keeping your home in good order and can advise on decluttering if this is needed.
Other examples of things they could help with are:
- Support with housing applications
- Support with home swapper and mutual exchanges processes
- Find the best solution with utility bills and the best deals available
- Support with benefit claims
- Support you to look for employment or volunteering opportunities
- Sign post for debt advice, dealing with creditors and payment plans
- Assist with form filling, reading and explaining letters
If you think the team could help you, please contact the support services team on 0800 999 6130.