We offer the following support to residents:
- Help with claiming benefits and managing money
- Help with understanding and filling in forms
- Reporting and monitoring repairs
- Contacting and referring residents to other agencies such as Social Services, GPs and relatives
- Working as advocate
- Health and safety checks
- Advice and support about moving on
- Help and advice about daily living skills.
We do not provide the following services:
- Personal care
- Cooking and cleaning for residents
- Handling money on residents’ behalf
- Handling medication on residents’ behalf
- Specialist support services.
Residents pay a support charge to us in addition to their rent and any service charges. This applies to residents in long term or permanent services, such as sheltered housing. Service users are charged for the support, but may be eligible for Supporting People subsidy.