Stock mother child gardening

Pests and vermin

As a tenant it is your responsibility to deal with minor pests inside your home and in your garden. Some examples are mice, rats, ants, wasps, and woodlice.

You should contact your local council’s Environmental Health Department for advice if you have any problems with pests or vermin such as mice, rats or wasps’ nests.

If you have a problem that is affecting the structure of your home, such as a wasp’s nest in your roof, please contact us.