We want to give you the best service that we can and to ensure everyone is treated fairly and efficiently.
Sometimes things go wrong and customers don't get the service they expect or we fall short of the standards we've promised. When that happens, the way we manage, resolve and learn from complaints is key to helping us meet our objective of providing a great customer experience.
Our aim is to ensure that we take ownership of complaints at the first point of contact, that we do all we can to resolve the concern straight away with the customer so that it doesn't escalate to a formal complaint and that we learn from complaints as a way of improving the customer experience.
Complaints are important to us because they provide us with feedback from customers about the things that we don’t get right in our service delivery. It allows us to learn from the feedback and it can help us to improve the way we work and in turn the service that we offer to our customers. We also have a formal complaints policy and procedure.
To make sure the right people deal with your query as quickly as possible:
- If you need to let us know that you have a problem with damp, condensation and mould please complete the form here: Damp, condensation and mould | Magna
- If you need to report a repair, you can do this here: Report a repair | Magna
- If your complaint is about neighbour nuisance, please speak to your Housing Officer or contact us here: Contact us | Magna
- If you need to report ASB to our Community Safety Team, you can do this here: Report anti-social behaviour (ASB) | Magna
- For any other complaints, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.